Family Office Archives Company
archival & heritage services for
Borrowing best practices from our corporate archival practice but reflecting a unique approach for families and individuals, we provide world-class heritage services to support highly accomplished individuals and their families.
Our services can be tailored to individual, family or family organization needs — from archival and preservation services to oral histories, genealogical research and documentation, or the creation of unique family publications, videos or other experiences.
We also provide family history services as a white label service through private client services firms and divisions.
- Genealogical research and discovery
- Oral history interviews including our mobile studio for private at-home recording
- Options for aggregating and storing physical collections or establishing virtual, online collections
- Preservation of physical assets, with use of professional-quality archival supplies to stabilize material and reduce further deterioration
- Enhanced access through digitization and full-text searching
- Description and cataloging of assets with confidentiality, privacy, and security in mind
- Support for media inquiries, PR, reputation management or other outreach efforts
Why Choose Heritage Werks?
Heritage Werks can customize our level of support to meet your access needs — from simple photo albums and scrapbooks to web-based tools and databases designed to support fast access and dissemination of assets and information to your audience or potential users (i.e. the media, PR, business managers, partners, friends, family, colleagues, and others).
We deploy best practices and options for use and outreach — for sentimental, nostalgic reasons or for media inquiries, PR, legacy management and more.