Corporate Archives, Company Archives
archival & heritage services
The Heritage Werks team combines the expertise of highly trained archivists with brand strategists and communicators who are experienced in working with some of the world’s most respected companies. The result — corporate archives designed to inspire, inform, motivate, and engage multiple audiences, today and into the future.
We provide all of the tools and services necessary to help leading corporations access and leverage their heritage.
Each collection is supported by a cross-functional team of highly experienced archivists, researchers and digital specialists in our geo-secure, state-of-the-art archival facilities. Our digital archive helps to break down silos and supports self-service information sharing. We also provide on-demand research and curatorial services to help bring your history to life.
Together, our next-generation services cut costs, improve productivity and support collaboration, ideation, and innovation enterprise-wide.
we Collaborate with your company to build an archive that will:
- Organize and preserve your documented history and encourage the collection of undocumented history through story capture programs and oral histories
- Connect to the internal and external audiences you want to reach
- Commemorate a company founding, brand launch, special event, or ongoing philanthropic endeavor
- Share company values, mission, and culture with new employees and maintain positive company morale
- Provide information and context, verify facts and decisions and establish credibility
- Support legal information needs and defense
- Differentiate highly commoditized products or services
- Reinforce success and manage reputation
- Share information and communicate with users and interested parties outside the corporate center
- Show employees their contributions are valued and will be accessible for years to come
Why Choose Heritage Werks?
We provide cost-effective all-inclusive annual programs to manage, support, and activate company heritage.
We actively engage our clients throughout the archives planning, development, implementation, and ongoing management process.
We ensure value and ROI. We understand that any investment in an archival program must be supported by a valuable business case and a return on investment, and we will collaborate with your teams to ensure both are established and met.
We bring a high level of excitement and enthusiasm to every engagement.