Top 10 Things to Do in Atlanta
The Atlanta metropolitan area is home to nearly 6 million people. It's the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States and the 17th largest economy in the world.
Welcome to Braves Country
Our summer interns get to enjoy great weather, great times and great seats to the Atlanta Braves, home run!
internships at heritage werks atlanta
Imagine working on archival collections for major corporations and sports teams, fashion and luxury brands and non-profits — all under one roof and as part of a cross-functional team of people developing new and better ways to access and use heritage. From processing, preservation and cataloging to digital asset management, web-based portals and heritage programming, Heritage Werks is a full-service company focused on doing great work for an incredible roster of clients.
LAUNCHPAD PROGRAM FOR RECENT GRADUATES
Heritage Werks offers a unique experience for recent graduates looking for their first professional opportunity. Qualified graduates selected for Launchpad will work in one area of the company (archives, digital, research or client services) in an intensive, hands-on six-month program with exposure to our sports, luxury and fashion, corporate and non-profit clients.
Launchpad accepts applicants on a rolling basis throughout the year. Program participants are not guaranteed full-time employment after the program but will be given priority consideration for open positions based on performance and potential.
Requirements are similar to the internship requirements below; however, the Launchpad Program is only open to those who have graduated within the last 18 months.
Internships for Students
We offer four types of internships for students for Summer, Fall or Winter terms.
Our archival interns gain experience processing, cataloging and creating finding aids, interacting with clients, creating disaster preparedness and response plans and working with our digital team to create and support digital archives.
Our digital interns gain experience configuring web-based DAM systems, establishing metadata templates, migrating data and tagging content, using state-of-the-art conversion equipment, working with our archival teams to understand discovery, arrangement and management of physical and digital content, and servicing clients to ensure that client priorities are met.
Our research interns gain experience sourcing imagery, stories, perspectives and other information to discover insights and tell brand stories. Interns conduct research in our clients' archives and other repositories (public and university libraries, digital resources, etc.). They also learn how heritage can be utilized to connect with customers, communities and employees.
CLIENT SERVICES INTERNSHIPS
Our client services interns gain experience supporting the needs of DOW 30 and Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, and major luxury and fashion brands. They work as part of a cross-functional team and are involved in all aspects of client services including client meetings, account planning, strategy, project oversight and reporting.
- Heritage Werks is seeking enthusiastic interns ready to learn.
- All prospective interns must have strong writing, computer, organizational and communication skills.
- For archival interns, preference will be given to applicants from graduate-level programs in archival management or closely related field (an MLS, MLIS or MA in public history).
- For digital interns, preference will be given to applicants from programs in digital, information technology, media management or closely related field.
- For research interns, preference will be given to applicants from degree programs in history, journalism or closely related field.
- For client services interns, preference will be given to applicants with client service experience. Degree requirements are less stringent for this internship but business or communications majors are expected.
Send your resume to Heritage Werks at firstname.lastname@example.org.