Careers – Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We are seeking a highly talented and driven Office Manager/Executive Assistant to manage facilities and internal processes that support our employees and our culture.
Are you passionate about helping people achieve their goals and strive for success? Are you a driven professional who can champion ideas and drive projects while managing multiple deadlines? Are you an experienced administrative professional looking to work with a game-changing company as they exceed client expectations and create an enjoyable, one-of-a-kind work environment for employees?
Heritage Werks is the heritage agency of record for DOW 30 and Fortune 500 companies, major luxury and fashion brands, professional sports teams and many others. We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Executive Assistant based out of our Suwanee, Georgia headquarters.
- Manage the facility upkeep, maintenance and access controls, plus schedule all related appointments and services
- Oversee shipping and receiving, supplies, office equipment, and business errands
- Submit expense reports to accounting on behalf of departmental heads
- Coordinate with IT for company equipment needs
- Act as a client liaison for onsite meetings and visits, and handle support for all facility visitors
- Manage vendor, service provider and property management relationships and related contracts and price negotiations
- Coordinate executive calendars and appointments
- Interface with HR to help account for employee onboarding, PTO and employee files
- Interface with the accounting department to assist with expense reports, billing codes, petty cash, employee timesheets, etc.
- Manage the creation and execution of office operations SOPs
- Ability to delegate and oversee special projects while managing a team
- Communicate plans, schedules and budgets clearly throughout the organization by delivering succinct messages, creating clarity and setting expectations. Understand the value of having a team on the same page at all times. Deliver emails that bring the team a smile and sigh of relief, not more questions.
- Organize everything — Files, dates, correspondence, deliverables, meetings, accounting documents, supplies, contacts, numbers and resources – making a chaotic world simple.
- Other duties as assigned based on operational/business need
- Office Management experience within an organization that required critical thinking skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to construct and manage complex projects using a variety of tools
- Full awareness of Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Committed to building a team environment that is calm, joyful and passionate
- Confident and engaging communicator and presenter
- Highly organized, with flawless attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, apply here: https://apply.workable.com/heritage-werks-inc/.
Heritage Werks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.