The Heritage Werks digital archive helps authorized users easily find, view, download and share archival information, which creates efficiencies, lowers operating costs and puts valuable content into the hands of people who can better collaborate, ideate and innovate with access to information. Learn more
CONTENT discovery & acquisition services
Heritage Werks has deep expertise in content discovery and acquisition to secure assets that can fuel creative programming, such as stadium experiences, corporate anniversaries, social/mobile content, interactive digital platforms, museums, exhibits and storytelling campaigns.
We start with a deep understanding of client objectives and then conduct a heritage gap analysis so we can be efficient in targeting needed physical and digital assets. We also conduct oral histories and implement story capture programs to document non-written history to add context and perspective to strategic initiatives.
Our teams are expert at negotiating loans, licensing or acquisition of content, and we handle circulation control, managing the secure transfer of materials between locations.
we discover, license & acquire content from:
- Media repositories
- Newspaper archives
- Ad agency archives
- Museums & libraries
- Local historical societies
- Unique & targeted content repositories
- Online resources & databases
- Individuals & estates
- Collectors & collector networks
- Auction houses & sites
why choose heritage werks?
- Our team of sports and brand historians, and expert researchers are skilled at tracking down and discovering unique sources of imagery, objects, film, audio, video and stories.
- Our content and marketing strategists provide high-level strategic guidance, context and perspective to identify and secure heritage assets that support your strategic communications.
- Our teams bring together experience from top brands, agencies, museums, archives, publishers and more — we know what it takes to be successful. Most importantly, we make the process easy, efficient and highly rewarding for our clients.
Ask Heritage Werks where to find your history.